Inc. 500 & 5000 Honoree Company for 2012,2013,2014,2015, 2016 and 2017
Atyeti Ranks No. 270 on the 2012 Inc. 500 List
2012, 2016 and 2017 NJ 50 Fastest Growing Companies
Our direct client, a Global Investment Bank is looking to hire a Systems Engineer for its team in Morrisville, NC location. This is a long-term contract role.
If you are interested, please share your resume along with your salary expectation at shanthala.shetty(at)atyeti.com.
Work with business analysts to understand user requirements
• Support the Quality Assurance team in the management and remediation of software defects
• Adhere to software development standards, procedures and techniques.
• Collaborate effectively with project managers, business analysts, quality assurance and other team members.
• Ability to participate and represent the development functions in the development and project lifecycles.
• Work effectively with team members in other locations situated globally.
• Proactively seek to minimize potential application support problems through root cause analysis and monitoring
• Analyze and debug the existing source code to find bugs and performance issues
• Provide technology solutions, which cater to the needs of the business
• Design, develop, test and implement enhancements and bug fixes
• Ability to manage & lead development work for a team of 3-5 people
Share the acquired knowledge and provide training to the team members
Education and Experience:
Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, working experience in a financial industry IT environment is a plus
• Strong background in .NET Framework, C#
• Proven experience in developing high performant enterprise server applications using C#/.NET Core API, .Net Microservices.
• Knowledge/Hands on experience on micro services architecture and design patterns.
• Extensive experience on multithreading, asynchronous processing & concurrent programming
• Experience with Source Control Systems preferably GIT (or SVN)
• Strong background in relationship databases in Oracle, PostgreSQL etc.
• Experience on cloud native apps/Openshift - Docker/containerization for .Net is a plus
• Experience in working Azure definite is a plus
• Willingness to learn new businesses and functions
• Flexibility in dealing with off-hours/weekend support issues
• End User Experience related experience for 4 years or more
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment is essential.
• Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills
• Ability to lead business and technology stakeholders to strategic goals
• Flexible to learn new skills and do whatever is required to "get the job done"
• Results-oriented, goal-driven self-starters, highly analytical, pro-active and detail oriented.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at once - Demonstrates professional development.
• Python a plus
• UX / UI design experience is nice to have