Interested candidates please contact: shobhini.srinivas(at)atyeti.com
The CREF is a core credit risk calculation engine for calculating counterparty credit risk for all Credit Suisse counterparties. The CREF team is looking for a developer with comprehensive knowledge and outstanding programming skills who finds himself comfortable with working on distributed system. The team is composed of around 20 people located across Poland, UK and US.
· You will work on a new project (3 years old) written from scratch in Poland and UK
· You will communicate design ideas and take part in peer reviews.
· You will embrace interaction with business groups (e.g. quantitative analysts) and other IT teams.
· You will be responsible for ad-hoc system analysis and investigation - problem solving.
· You will understand the current applications and business processes identify extensions and new functionality.
· You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics or a Mathematics.
· You have basic knowledge of SQL, MongoDB, Networking
· You have hands-on experience in programming multithreaded solutions preferably C++.