Development InfoStructure Inc. (Devis) is a leading provider of IT consulting services and solutions to Federal, State and Local Governments as well as the international development community. Devis was founded in 1992 to provide innovative, practical approaches to information management.
Our primary mission is to satisfy the goals and objectives of our customers, and we approach problems as opportunities to invest our time in developing long-term solutions and assets. We are passionate about our work and creating an environment within which everyone is supported to perform in it while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We know that the best investment we can make is in our people!
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for developing features directly within the new application to support the successful conversion of legacy data into the new application.
- Provides hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions.
- Create, update and edit functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements
- Responsibility over the design, development and delivery of one or more application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions
- Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results
- Designs, plans, tests and implements remediation’s which meet functional and technical specifications of a larger application
- Conduct Unit testing and resolve issues found in testing
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Progressive experience with API development in a cloud-based environment (AWS, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Good understanding of end-to-end data conversion/ migration concepts
- At least 2 years of solid hands-on experience
- Experience writing SQL Queries (Oracle SQL, SQL Server or MySQL)
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Information Technology or other relevant domain, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen w/an active Secret Clearance
- Competitive salary compensation
- Commuter benefits that include free on-site parking or SmartTrip reimbursement
- SEP Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible, results oriented work environment
- Performance bonuses