Job Description: :
Enterprise Risk and Compliance- Responsible for the security as a whole partnering closely with IT. This team specifically focuses on Applications and Infrastructure.
This role will have the opportunity to provide design input for securing new technologies being deployed in client's IT Environment. In this role you will be working with applications for dotcom to give set of security guidelines so that they can build their applications. This person will sit on dotcom's architecture board as well, acting as the security representation.
Position Summary/Job Description:
• Reviews existing architecture and makes recommendations on security controls or secure design.
• Serves as information security expert and partner to IT and the Business.
A Typical Day (percentage of time): Assigned new projects, having projects in flight-some time spent doing intake and understanding project, crafting solutions (reviewing products and applications, best practices), working closely with stakeholders; 5-6 new projects a week and have in total 30 or more projects
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
• 8+ years IT Application and Infrastructure Security experience
• 1 year Archer technology experience highly preferred
• 1 year of SharePoint or Confluence experience
• Hands on experience understanding security in a holistic manner.
• Previous experience working on consumer facing web properties
• Required experience designing secure systems, advanced web architecture, and knowledge of secure development
• Demonstrate technical expertise in existing security and IT systems and able to keep pace with changing technologies.
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
• E commerce/customer facing experience highly preferred
• Experience in secure cloud based architecture desired.
7412 Chapel Hill Rd. Raleigh, NC, 27606