Join a team responsible to design, develop, and implement large, cutting edge enterprise-wide Java and Java Script web-based application systems. The candidate will design, code and test web-based application software using Agile methodology. Use sound software engineering and object-oriented principles to ensure that developed code is maintainable, efficient, reliable, understandable, secure, fault tolerant, and of high quality.
- Five years of experience using at least one of the following integrated development environments: Eclipse, IBM RAD, JDeveloper.
- Agile Software development process experience.
- Experience in at least one of the following configuration management tools: PVCS, Subversion and build automation tools such as Grunt/Gulp/Webpack, Ant, Maven, BuildForge or similar.
- Develop unit tests and test changes using an agile methodology.
- Demonstrated experience authoring technical documents such as options papers, design documents, power point briefing to convey technical options and capabilities.
- Prior enterprise application development experience on JBoss Application Server/SOA-P or other similar J2EE application server.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and WS* standards in addition to hands on experience coding XML Web Services using JAX* API and tools like Axis are strongly desired.
Clearance: US Citizens and Green card holders with a minimum two-year residency preceding hire date are encouraged to apply.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline.