Homesnap, now a member of the CoStar family, is an award-winning, fast-growing, DC area-based company. We've built a real estate mobile and web solution that gives real estate agents access to the tools and information that they need to be great agents, and we believe that we can be the most important tool for every real estate agent in the country.
As an integral member of our world-class development team, you'll help us develop the next generation of Homesnap products, apps, and services. You'll gain experience in many different areas and have the opportunity to make a real impact.
We're looking for a teammate, not an "employee". Someone that has a real passion for building quality products and can take an idea and run with it. We want someone who enjoys what they do, loves to learn new things, and has the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with team members.
- Develop new user-facing features and functionality for our applications
- Be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle: data architecture, design, development and delivery
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Adaptability and resilience- things change and you don't mind
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency in React or similar frameworks
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
For special consideration, please include:
- Links to web apps you have built, along with a description of your role and responsibilities
- Links to your Stack Overflow and/or Github profile
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing