Company Description pureIntegration
to assist with design, engineering, and integration of multiple backend systems that are part of the end-to-end Dynamic Ad Insertion (DAI) system. The DAI system manages and inserts advertising content into IP and legacy video content streams. The platform has high visibility as it is integral to all video delivery platforms.
The ideal candidate has experience supporting Engineering efforts to build a proof of concept solutions for backend web service related solutions. Help build and extend Open Source tools solutions that can be used to mock services or integrate multiple Open Source packages. Location: Denver, CO ( COVID Remote)Work Arrangement:
1099 Contract Role, fulltime short-termWork Authorization:
GC & USCITResponsibilities:
- Develop advertising solution components for ad insertion on IP and legacy video
- Perform system integration activities to integrate multiple backend solutions
- Solid experience with Open Source software tools developed for monitoring or testing
- Communicate with engineering and operations teams to resolve issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must have prior working experience with advertising solutions and architectures.
- Video advertising platform experience would be a plus.
- Must have experience with Linux environments.
- Dynamic ad insertion experience.
- Cable and video Industry experience; specifically, with Dynamic Ad Insertion.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here! pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals. pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.