12 Months plus possible extension or perm
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or a related Engineering discipline.
- Strong CS foundation, good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Passions for building highly interactive and scalable web applications
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong command of browser-side client technologies including HTML5, CSS3, and AJAX
- Familiar with Cross-browser compatibility techniques & Responsive web design are advantages.
- Experience on Mobile development is a plus.
- Passions for frontend Single Page Applications (SPA) development or with frameworks such as React, jQuery, Ember, or Angular; and building server side applications using Node.js
- Proactive attitude and problem solving skills.
No Sub-Contract, Third Parties or Corp to Corp arrangements! W2 only!
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship will be considered. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Send resume to Jobs@staffinghq.com
Follow us on LinkedIn for job updates. https://www.linkedin.com/company/staffing-headquarters