The application developer is responsible for the architecture, development, deployment, and administration of web-based business applications for internal customers. Will be developing and supporting BPM applications based on ServiceNow, using a combination of configurations and custom scripts to accomplish goals. Will be developing, supporting, and integrating other software systems and tools to support these applications.
- Proficiency in both OOP and functional programming.
- Knowledge of Linux, Git and DevOps concepts.
- Will consider entry-level applicants with sufficient coursework and examples.
- Proficiency in front-end web development, including CSS, HTML and Bootstrap.
- Skilled with back-end web development, particularly with Node.
- Able to work with JSON-based APIs, including cURL.
- Proficiency in relational database design and architecture (e.g. Mysql, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Familiarity with Business Process Management (BPM) concepts and solutions.
- UI/UX skills – the ability to analyze internal requests and render them to usable solutions within an Agile environment.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP concepts such as IP addresses, sockets, switching, routing, network masks, NAT, etc.
- Experience with Gitlab/Github.
- Microservice development through the implementation of bounded context design principles.
- Experience with Docker and Virtual Machines (e.g.; VMWare).
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and/or ITIL concepts.
- Puppet or other configuration management software.
- User interface design skills, improving user experience, graphic design, etc.
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
Exegy provides ultra-high performance hardware-accelerated computing appliances that efficiently process and enrich market data for the world's leading financial organizations. Exegy's unique market data products respond to financial organizations' growing demands for low latency, reduced cost of ownership and flexibility. We are based in St. Louis, MO.
No phone calls please. Exegy does not accept resumes from third party vendors.