- Primarily all front-end work, components, and tasks, as assigned, while providing input to better the UI
- Technical environment: React, Angular, or Vue are all acceptable
- Highly collaborative team environment. Will work with business partners and internal departments to ensure a high level of support
- Apply independent judgment in determining alternate courses of action to best create, maintain, and enhance the UI
- 2+ years of React, Angular, or Vue (Vue 2 preferred with a familiarity of 3 desired). Experience with management patterns in Redux, Vuex, etc.
- Excellent communication skills. Must have the ability to collaborate with peer technical team members and non- technical team members.
- Planning and Organizing: Ability to analyze work, set goals, develop plans of action, utilize time reducing the amount of supervision required to carry out assignments conscientiously
- Comfortable with TypeScript
- Experience implementing Unit, Integration, and E2E testing desired
- Strong grasp of API consumption and troubleshooting
- Basic proficiency with HTML and front-end libraries preferred
- Comfort with Git, NPM, and Webpack desired
Due to the nature of this role, applicants must be ====s and be able to pass a background check, drug screen, and credit check.