- Participate in regular stand-ups and other team meetings and taking an experienced approach to developing high performance applications
- Develop and integrate front-end elements with server-side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Work with QA, DevOps, other Developers and Product management to build innovative products
- Write comprehensive automated tests
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Working with SCM, specifically GIT
- Understanding and experience in concepts such as Agile, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Automated Testing, DevOps and database architecture
- Ability to write clean, readable code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Process driven and strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills. Detail oriented.
- Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information
- Ability to understand complex problems and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions
- Ability to make decisions which have moderate to significant impact on the immediate team and division and stakeholders/colleagues and be able to monitor that impact
Bachelor s or Master s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field.