- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Develop applications using Red Hat Process Automation Manager or jBPM
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- 5+ years of experience with application development.
- 3+ years of experience with RedHat jBPM/Process Automation Manager/Decision Manager.
- Experience in Java, J2EE Design Patterns, Object-Oriented design.
- Experience using middleware technologies like JBoss Fuse, Apache Camel
- Experience with ORM technologies like Hibernate, Spring Framework including Spring Boot
- Experience Service Oriented Design & implementing and consuming RESTful APIs, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, JSON, Web services and XML.
- Experience with enterprise databases like Oracle, DB2 or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry/Openshift preferred
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or