Title: L3 NICE Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Nice Engineer (level 3)
• Have 5 + years’ experience Support and maintenance of the NICE platforms and integration with CISCO UCCE
• Expertise on Nice engage and NIM versions
• Manage NICE related issues and outages in a timely manner and enhance the customer’s ability to maintain the NICE system.
• Assist with NICE projects, installations, and change management as a subject Matter Expert (SME) for environment and infrastructure.
• Mentor and delegate work to offshore team members
• Experience in supporting NICE Analytics solutions
• Experience with Nexidia call/text analytics solution
• Address Reporting, Monitoring and Alarming requirements in sentinel monitoring system and other external monitoring systems like PRTG
• Identify opportunities and drive service and process improvements, be diligent about Incident/Problem, Change/Release, Security, Risk/Compliance, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery, and Proactive Monitoring, culmination of which resulting in highly available and resilient systems and services
• Well versed in ITIL support functions and experience in service management tools like Service now or similar
• Manage incidents and work orders within established service level agreements.
• Create and maintain support documentation as required
• Participate in business continuity and disaster recovery planning in voice environment to minimize work disruption.
• Identify opportunities and drive service improvements.
• Liaison with offshore team for day to day activities and provide mentoring as necessary
• Ensure asset management and asset inventory are kept up to date.
• Ensure preventative maintenance is completed to schedule
• Identify applications and systems that require updates and propose and plan the implementation from idea to delivery.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required due to the dynamic nature of collaborations with our teams, leaders, customers, stakeholders, vendors, and other teams, solving complex business problems together