( Software Implementation Specialist)
Contract to Hire
Pay Target $38 - $43 per hour
Work with software engineers to assist with their software implementations with end user clients. Sit in meetings with the end client and help gather business requirements. Then come bring these back to the software development team and enter the user stories into Jira.
Working with the Atlassian Suite tools for application configurations and deployments: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Tablea, and other implementation software tools. These are SAAS software applications.
Work is onsite at Hill Air Force Base in Utah. Will be required to show proof of covid vaccination to get access onto the base.
- 5+ years experience working with Software Implementation s with SAAS products
- Experience working with software implementation workflows and working with team-members or clients clearing roadblocks.
- Experience managing Jira project timelines, user stories, software code check, people assigned to projects, etc
- Experience with the various phases of Software Development Lifecycles and when to push updates, or new product features to client sites
- Comptia Security +
- Bachelors Degree
DOD security clearance required. Interim clearance OK to start with. Then must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance within 6 months.
- Software Unit Testing
- Agile SDLC
- UI/UX design experience, or working with implementing those solutions to clients
- Some knowledge or development experience with Web Applications
- Work is onsite at a military base - not remote.
- Business Casual dress attire at the work-site.
- Working directly with customers, and internal employees
- Most likely many video meetings with customers, and internal employees
- Takes initiative
- Can-do attitude
- Problem Solver
- Curious, inquisitive
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com