Position: Jira Administrator
Location: San Francsico, CA
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, SmartCEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Experience a System Administrator supporting ServiceNow and / or Atlassian tools (specifically JIRA / Confluence) at an enterprise level company
- Ability to create and off-board users, perform manual provisioning, report licensed users and troubleshoot any Tier 1/Tier 2 issues for ServiceNow & JIRA / Confluence
- Experience performing root cause analysis for any trends within enterprise applications
- Ability to create basic workflows, Jira/ServiceNow boards, templates for wiki spaces and configure workflows
- Has a basic level of understanding of scripting
- Experience supporting Service Now, Jira, and / or, Confluence as an IT Systems Administrator
Day to Day
Employer is looking for a Systems Administrator to support 4 IT Services Platforms: ServiceNow, JIRA, Confluence, and custom Knowledge Base solution. This resource will be responsible for:
- User Administration & Management
- Level 1 & 2 application support and Troubleshooting
- Some System / Workflow Configurations
- Integrations Support & Monitoring
- Platform Maintenance such as plug-ins, upgrades, patching etc.
If interested, please forward a current copy of your resume with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org