Greetings for the day,
We have an urgent job opening for a ETL Data Integration Consultant in Seattle, WA. Please find the complete job description below and consultant information details below to the job description.
A successful candidate will have experience dealing with customer data, operational data, revenue data, and cargo data. The person who fills this role will support environments that include batch, near-real time, and soon, streaming/real time data. Design, development, testing, and support of data warehouse environment including ETL development, data mart development and tuning, and development of user interface applications.
- - Partner with senior software developers to refine scope of work and effort estimate
- - Research and analyze current systems, subsystems and interfaces to understand the current or new process flow
- - Develop and design a solution to meet requirement specifications
- - Use object-oriented and agile iteration methodology in the software development process
- - Develop unit testing requirements, performance requirements, and test plans
- - Incorporate security requirements into the design
- - Develop appropriate data and object models.
- - Develop new code or adapt existing code
- - Perform unit testing
- - Create or update appropriate technical system / process documentation
- - Prepare and participate in the design and code reviews
- - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- - 4+ years of prior professional experience in software engineering required
- - 2+ years of experience in the design, implementation, and support of a Kimball method data warehouse on SQL Server or Oracle required
- - 1+ years airline/travel industry experience preferred
- -Strong SQL Skills required
- -Business and/or technical background in the areas of Data Integration (ETL), Data Security, and Enterprise Data Warehouse development required
- - Experience in Oracle Technologies including Oracle Exadata, Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB), Oracle Database Integrator (ODI), and Oracle databases
- -.NET programming skills a plus
- - Experience in Change Management, Release Management, and Source Code control practices
Thanks & Regards,