Software Developer - .NET III
Location : Montvale, NJ
12+ Months Contract
Coding, testing and debugging programs according to computer engineering specifications Modifying, expanding and updating applications Communicating with a team that includes analysts, engineers and quality assurance testers in order to coordinate and document application development and testing Developing software prototypes
- Experience preferred in cloud/big data environment.
- Experience with SQL and non-SQL environments (Spark preferred).
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, Service Oriented, Microservices, and Containers.
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Advance professional with ability to apply concepts, practices & procedures
- Works with minimal direction and able to lead and train others
- High level of expertise in required skill set
- For emerging skill sets, years of experience may matter less than depth of knowledge & expertise but traditionally may have 5-10 years of experience
Education: A university degree is preferred Skills and Experience.
Preferred Start Date: ASAP
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call me at (732)-898-6772 for an instant response.