Hope you are doing great,
Kindly share the suitable profile with contact details: Job Role : Product Manager
Location : San Jose,CA and Scottsdale, AZ
Duration ; Long term
Global Finance Product (GFP) is responsible for designing, developing, and managing the integration of global products that enable the movement of funds through the PayPal financial systems. This GFP Finance Product Manager role will focus on integration projects across various PayPal products including Credit Card and Bank Integrations. Responsibilities:
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including product management, finance, engineering, regional business units, and partners to define the reconciliation and financial requirements for issuing and tokenization products.
• Work with portfolio product managers and partners to understand settlement, clearing, and reconciliation specifications to define the financial accounting and reconciliation capabilities in PayPal payments platform.
• Work with treasury, accounting, tax, analytics, and other finance subject matter experts to define business processes and rules to automate finance operational processes.
• Manage entire product development lifecycle including discovery, prioritization, design, development, user acceptance testing, pilot testing, and product launch.
• Effectively collaborate and communicate product roadmap, project status, and issues to executive management and various stakeholders. Desired Skills and Experience
• 8 - 10 years of relevant product management experience including experience in payments, banking, credit union, or other financial systems, preferably knowledgeable with accounting and systems integration of such systems.
• Experience in card issuance and/or acquiring at a bank, network, processor or consultancy with focus on settlement, clearing, and reconciliation processes is a plus.
• Understanding of basic accounting and financial reconciliation including comfort with multi-currency environment is a strong plus.
• Strong system and data flow knowledge. Ability to learn and adapt to new product flows and software technologies.
• Energetic, creative and able to deliver innovative solutions
• Must handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail and should possess strong analytic and problem solving skills.
• Strong work ethic, including the ability to work independently, but also knows how to have fun while doing it!
• BS/BA or higher degree, preferably in computer science or engineering. MBA desired. Thanks & Regards
R Vignesh| Infowaygroup.com | US IT Recruiter,
Direct: / 510-335-6561
Info Way Solutions LLC | 46520 Fremont Blvd, Suite 614 | Fremont, CA –94538.