The Defense Systems Customer Group currently has a career opportunity for a Joint/Partner Nation Training Team Training Analyst (special warfare/special operations expert) to provide policy analysis and action officer support to Tactical Training Group Pacific (TTGP) in San Diego, CA, as a fleet training subject matter expert (SME).
The individual in this position will provide Training SME support and serve as a training and policy analyst and action officer to the TTGP Training Director (N7) and USFF Fleet/Joint Training Directorate (N71). Training SMEs are highly-skilled persons with knowledge gained over years of experience at senior levels. They promote greater information sharing for staffs and stakeholders. They provide realistic as well as reliable, consistent support and well-developed recommendations to various audiences in training and real world events. They will maintain the integrity of the training objectives, and maintain a knowledge base that is consistent with the requirements that cover the full spectrum of the listed Functional Area duties. SMEs serve as the catalyst for developing and evaluating requirements. They provide the expertise and insight to support programs and leaders at all levels, including very senior levels, civilian and military sectors.
The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced training SME in Joint/Partner Nation Training task requirements. In addition, he/she will have excellent public speaking, presentation, and time management skills, as well as at least three years of applicable Training SME experience in:
• Conducting fleet training analyses to identify gaps, training needs, and solutions
• Developing and modifying training event/exercise scenarios and curricula
• Delivering training in person and/or online
• Developing training curricula
• Managing training projects
• Designing custom training to meet Fleet and Joint/Partner Nation training objectives
Specific Functional Area duties include:
• As the Special Warfare/Operations SME, provide support and assist with implementing the execution of all four phases of the Joint Training System (JTS) (requirement identification, planning, execution, and assessment) for the U.S. Navy's Joint National Training Capability (JNTC) accredited and certified joint training programs (Fleet Synthetic Training [FST
My SAIC Benefits.