M9 Solutions is seeking a Journeyman Firewall/Network Administrator
to workon a government contract for a client located in Washington, DC
. An active Secret clearance required. US Citizenship is required. Responsibilities
Required Skills and Qualifications
- NTIA is looking for a Firewall Administrator who specializes in Palo Alto Firewalls and Cisco Networking Equipment.
- NTIA has 3 data centers with Palo Alto NexGen Firewalls protecting the internet ingress/egress points.
- NTIA Palo Alto devices in the Enterprise are managed with Panorama.
- NTIA's datacenters and user access devices are all supported by typical Cisco switching equipment.
- Seeking Journeyman Firewall/Network Administrator Support to assist in the following:
- Configure all Palo Alto and Cisco devices in accordance with current DISA STIG Baseline requirements.
- Provide NTIA with any other recommended configuration changes pertaining to industry best practices, zero trust implementation, and Palo Alto/Cisco recommendations.
- Review/analyze NTIA's network topology, firewall connections, and current rule sets to recommend, and eventually implement, changes to properly secure the network layer.
- Submit all changes for NTIA approval prior to implementation.
- Propose any modifications to the network topology to enhance the ability of the firewall to defend the network.
- Work Authorization: US Citizenship is required.
- An active Secret clearance is required.
- Overall, 2 - 5 years of experience for Journeyman Firewall/Network Administrator.
M9 Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/women/veterans/disability.
M9 Solutions, LLC (M9) is a Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. M9 is subject to Executive Order11246, which requires government contractors to take affirmative action to ensure that equal opportunity is provided in all aspects of their employment. Please click here to complete M9's Voluntary Self-Identification Form and then email it to email@example.com . Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment.
With 14+ years of proven delivery and steady growth, M9 Solutions is a unique small business with credible past performance and key capabilities offering project management services, solution architects, business analysts, program managers, technical architects, and technical consultants.
M9 was recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2012. M9 Solutions believes that work should be fun, rewarding, and something everyone can be excited about. We offer a competitive compensation package and value diversity in driving the vision of the company.
F 7.2-27 REV - 1 01/24/2022