Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Jr-Mid Level .NET Developer to join their dedicated team. In this role, you will develop, support, and maintain new and legacy web applications. Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident. We offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Requirements of the Jr-Mid Level .NET Developer:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 1 year of experience developing with .NET, C#, SQL Server, HTML5, etc.
- At least 1 year of experience writing automated tests
- Hands-on C# development experience in ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with data modeling, AngularJS
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum principles, experience in an Agile work environment
- Experience with source control tools like TFS, Git, or Subversion
- Experience with commercial off the shelf products
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization
- Excellent work ethic and attitude
- Motivated to discover and learn new technology
Keywords: Jr-Mid Level .NET Developer, C#, SQL Server, HTML5, ASP.NET MVC, AngualrJS, Git, Agile
Job ID: 315986 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check ! Category: