Do you want to work for an outstanding company that is leading the pharmacy management software industry? Join our leading healthcare client in Pittsburgh to deliver mission-critical software and services that enable exceptional patient care.This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Qualified applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Jr/Mid-level .Net Developer:
Requirements of the Jr/Mid-level .Net Developer:
- Support software development tasks
- Work across teams to implement innovative architecture and design patterns
- Deliver clear, concise, and tested code
- Deliver clear, concise, and well-tested code
- Actively participate in planning, refinement, and retrospective sessions
- Consistently deliver business value within defined timeframes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong competencies in data structures and algorithms
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on escalated incidents
- Demonstrated software application development knowledge
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Experience developing relational database schemas
- Experience with one or more source control systems
- Strong customer service orientation
Job ID: 355389 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!