Overview: Junior Help Desk Technician with Security Experience. is responsible for monitoring the safety and security of staff, visitors and facilities globally. The role has two primary functions: Security Administration and Incident Monitoring.
1. Security Administration: The security administrator will be responsible for performing information security administration and ensuring we are safeguarding our clients, staff, and firm. The administrator will be responsible for following reviewing access requests, obtaining missing information, obtaining business approvals, and following standard operating procedures. This position requires file share administration experience, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, leadership, the ability to work independently and time management skills.
a. Perform Security Administration to firm’s network, applications, and systems including:
i. File Share Administration
ii. Account Deprovisioning (Terminations)
iii. Account creation (New Hires)
iv. Account modification (including Transfers)
v. Active Directory Group administration
vi. Remote Access administration
vii. Privileged Access administration
b. Monitor all workload channels to meet SLAs.
c. Provide second-level troubleshooting for access related issues.
d. Escalate any unexpected issues promptly and appropriately
e. Evidence all activities/reports on requests, incidents, team SharePoint site.
2. Incident Detection: The specialist will detect, analyze, and dispatch/alert security officers, strategic partners, and/or external responding authorities/fire/law enforcement regarding any incidents to staff, and visitors. Incidents may include intrusion and workplace violence, adverse weather, environmental concerns, travel conditions or technical failures.
• Monitor, prioritize, and respond to firm-wide security activities from the 24x7 GSOC
• Provide situational awareness to the Infrastructure Risk Management Team
• Use information systems and tools to ascertain risks and incidents that occur near the firm’s assets, such as the internet, access controls, CCTV, a Geographic Information System, alarm monitoring and various intelligence sources
• Provide timely relevant updates to ensure events, and/or incidents are appropriately resolved
• Ensure that all forms of communication are done in a courteous and professional manner
• Guide and assist clients during an emergency and non-emergency phone calls
• Assist staff and visitors in all concerns that pertain to safety and security
• Conduct ongoing review of multiple systems and sources to detect potential risks to the firm
• Investigates alarms, dispatch security officers, or alert fire and/or law enforcement agencies
• Utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs to access data and generate reports
• Make common sense decisions and exercise action during high tension and stressful situations
36 West Main Street, Suite 204 Freehold, NJ, 07728