iFuse Solutions is looking for a Network Administrator to join our client’s IT organization on the East side of Cleveland, OH. The Network Administrator will provide technical support and assistance; monitors LAN/WAN operations; maintains, installs, configures, and upgrades network software and hardware; troubleshoots network, hardware, and software problems; supports windows domain environment. This candidate will work on some projects related to network segmentation, VLANs, server IP addressing, and other various types of activities.
- Maintains, supports, and administers data network; assists with analysis, design, and implementation of network hardware solutions
- Identifies and resolves connectivity problems between systems and works with vendors in troubleshooting and supporting systems
- Supports the installation, configuration, management, upgrade, and modification of network switches, routers, firewalls, application shaping appliances, Universal Power Supplies (UPS), modem banks, and wireless technologies
- Supports the installation, configuration, management, upgrade, and modification of servers including virtual servers - Windows operating systems.
- Office 365 Administrator (mainly Exchange - management and troubleshooting)
- Act as the point of contact for our clients on all types of requests generated internally via our monitoring systems or externally direct from clients
- Provide technical support (all-levels) to customers via phone, email, and through our ticketing system, developing a rapport as a trusted resource for them
- Produces and maintains documentation and technical writing to record network and hardware topologies
- Participate in development and implementation of policy, usage, training, and documentation
- Develop rapport with clients as a trusted resource for help
- Educate end-users on hardware and software operations as needed
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Preferred Certifications: CompTIA Server+, CompTIA Network+ , CCNA, MSCE, MCP, MCTS
- Strong ability to maintain documentation
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
- Experience with FTP, AD, Exchange, and storage
- LAN/WAN troubleshooting experience is strongly desired
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills desired.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
- Must be a self-starter who is highly organized, and ability to work with minimal supervision.