Designs, develops and tests program units; works on new systems development and enhancement/maintenance of existing systems; participates in implementations of new systems or modifications to existing systems to meet Information Systems and client business requirements. Prepares and updates documentation as appropriate.
Join the Enterprise Disaster Recovery team to enhance the process supporting disaster recovery exercises to include:
1) Real time activity tracking by exercise participants
2) Ability for participants to identify any activity exceptions and document reasons
3) NM stakeholders have access to review exercise status real time
4) Ability to track start/end times and calculate durations for RTO tracking
5) Create templates for reuse in future exercises
6) Capability of retaining exercise results as artifact.
Bachelors in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Prasad# 732 694 6000 x 715