Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Jr. Software Developer for a client in Burlington, VT. If interested in discussing the position further, please send an MS Word version of your resume to Jill Stipak,
Here are the details:
Position: Jr. Software Developer
Location: Burlington, VT
Duration: Direct hire!
- Will be working in small team - going to be around 4 or 5 developers
- They will be primarily developing the software to display the data that their sensors take. Parker builds the equilibrium sensors for robotics (think inner ear in humans but for in robotics). They work closely with companies like Boston Dynamics (selling point). They also make sensors that measure strain on bridges
- Work a lot with hardware engineers
- Also creating APIs and machine interface code so the sensors can interact with computers, robots, or other machine
- 1-3 years of software development experience
- Must be willing to learn and grown
Nice to Haves:
Selling Points for Candidates:
• Direct hire!
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female and minority applicants to apply.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or