Ownership of system design and firmware on hardware prototype projects and development platforms.
- Collaborating in a team environment across engineering disciplines.
- Experimenting with and implementing interfaces to various sensors.
- Coding firmware to drive novel display systems and cameras.
- Coding programs and scripts as necessary to test embedded systems.
- Work closely with various core tech teams and other organizations to define prototyping scope and applications towards various technology roadmaps and products.
* System/SoC validation experience with custom ASICS.
* Python development experience with automating builds and test application in the embedded sw domain
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years experience with driver and board-level system software development
- Experience with board bring up and systems debugging
- Experience with ARM based processors and micro-controllers and various communications protocols such as I2C, UART, SPI, USB, MIPI, I2S, etc.
- Experience with debugging tools such as bus analyzers and oscilloscopes
- Experience with protocol design, specification, and implementation
- Experience debugging and problem solving in code bases and environments
* Familiarity with security primitives (public key crypto, X509 certificates, code signing) preferred
* Familiarity with debugging and root causing security software (working knowledge of open ssl etc.) preferred
* ROM development for embedded devices
Thanks & Regards
Associate Team Lead
P: 408 484 3119
Xoriant is an equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.