Princeton Information is seeking a Jr Web Developer/Designer for an opportunity in the Tampa Bay area. The candidate will be in charge of maintaining several websites as well as designing, developing and managing new websites. We're looking for someone that has innovative ideas, designs visually pleasing and inviting sites that have great functionality and are dynamic. This person should be ahead of the trends and should always be looking to better themselves in this position.
* Able to design and develop custom websites from concept to completion.
* Able to create site frameworks and programming code for new websites.
* Able to do responsive design and development.
* Have skills in visual design and the interactive design process.
* Have a solid design eye and aesthetic.
* UI/UX knowledge & mindset.
* WordPress experience.
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
* Able to provide regular status updates for ongoing projects.
* Experience in updating and maintaining several websites.
* Stays current on all programming-related technology and innovations.
* Able to keep a high level of skills and knowledge.
* Able to troubleshoot when problems arise.
* Has a solid knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5 and development.
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one!