Jr. .NET/C# Developer
- A good understanding of Windows SharePoint Services and other web development experiences will be required in order to implement high quality, scalable and effective SharePoint solutions to support various organizational requirements.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers and project managers.
- Communicating project status, defining, documenting, and maintaining processes and procedures
- Managing content in an online or Web environment
- Writing and reviewing SOPs, process documents, business plans, CONOPS, and other technical documents
- Working within the intelligence community
- Strong proficiency in the .Net framework and coding in C#
- Proficiency in ASP.NET Web Forms and or MVC
- Proficiency in SQL and physical/logical database design
- Four years of experience in .Net Development (including ASP.NET, SQL, and other web development technologies).
- Two years of progressively responsibility experience with Software Development Life Cycle Process (May include SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, Lean, etc.)
- One year of progressively responsible experience with software development including any or more than one of the following (Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience).
- DOD 85701.01-M IAT Level II certification and compliance upon hire
BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• 401(k) and company-funded life insurance
• Paid time off (PTO) and 10 paid holidays
• Tuition and training assistance
• Financial rewards for employee referrals
WHAT EMPLOYEES SAY
• "Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis."
• "Very good pay and organized fun events for employees"
• "[I get] schedule flexibility that allows me to meet my family's needs."
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality.