Contract to Hire Role. Hybrid environment 3 days in office in NYC, 2 days remote.
• Retrieves billing, accounting, financial, and related data from a Microsoft SQL Server database to
produce reports needed by partners, clients, management, and staff members.
• Designs and develops applications to streamline and standardize billing and related reporting.
• Mines and analyzes data regarding unbilled, accounts receivable, credits, and related metrics to
assist the Firm in maximizing billing and collections and performance on specific engagements.
• Knowledge of relevant firm computer software programs (e.g., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint,
Word), with the ability to learn new software and operating systems
• Knowledge of and experience with queries in Transact-SQL using SQL Management Studio and
Microsoft SQL Server or similar database environments
• Advanced knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel
• Basic familiarity with finance and accounting concepts