VariQ is seeking a full-stack Jr. Applications Developer for a long-term contract with a Federal client in Washington, DC. The candidate will be part of a large DevOps team working on modernizing an enterprise-scale system with national security significance. The Jr. Applications Developer will actively collaborate with government Product Owners, Enterprise Architects, external vendor teams, and internal VariQ team members to create high-performance, scalable, cloud-native solutions based on stakeholder needs.
* Location: The place of performance will be at the Government-provided work site at 20 Massachusetts Ave, NW Washington, D.C. Up to 50% of teams may be located off-site at a contractor-provided facility
* Salary: Dependent upon experience
* Security Clearance: Must be able to obtain a DHS/USCIS EOD Public Trust Clearance
* Available: upon award, currently in proposal stage
* A Bachelor's degree (or higher) in the STEM field and 2+ years of relevant progressive experience.
* 2+ yrs of experience developing Java and or Angualr JS applications.
* Strong knowledge in object oriented programming, design patters, development and testing frameworks.
* Penchant for working in fast-paced, collaborative environments with a strong affinity for innovation.
* Strong Agile/Scrum fundamentals and experience
* Communication and leadership skills.
* Must be able to obtain a DHS/USCIS EOD Public Trust Clearance.
Tech Stack - Required:
Java 1.8, Spring, AngularJS, XML Junit, JBoss App Server, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Gradle, Jira, Linux
Tech Stack - Desired:
AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda), Confluence, OpenShift, Selenium, Cucumber, JBoss Rules Engine, JAXB, SOAP, REST, Apigee, Apiary, SonarQube, Oracle, PostgreSQL
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.
Category: Information Technology