Title: Jr. Back End Engineer
Location: Portland, OR
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3 rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company with offices in Portland/OR, Seattle/WA and Austin/TX. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, Docker and more.
So many reasons, one being IGNW has earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current contractors. Check it out!
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more.
Take a look and see if this is JOB is a match .and what others we have posted.
We are looking for talented and passionate developers with knowledge of datacenter infrastructure and cloud platforms who can bring the following:
- Ability to observe, diagnose, and develop fixes for production issues quickly and efficiently
- Ability to develop and drive real time monitoring solutions that provide visibility into site health and key performance indicators
- Ability to work across teams (business and technical) to continuously analyze system performance in production, troubleshoot consumer reported issues, and proactively identify areas in need of optimization
- Practical experience in application reliability practices/production support for consumer facing web and/or mobile experiences or a strong technical skill-set combined with a desire to learn
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area
- Basic understanding of DNS, Networking, Virtualization, Linux
- Expertise in designing/building/supporting scalable cloud-based Micro Services preferred
- Design and development experience with a modern language like Java preferred
- Experience in other modern enterprise languages (functional or other Scala, Python, Golang, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with No-SQL databases like DynamoDb, Cassandra, etc. a plus
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Basic understanding of common tools for service management, agile, and observability: ServiceNow, Jira, Jenkins, Splunk, New Relic, SignalFX
- Background with ITIL or Lean a plus
Please note: Our clients may require that candidates pass a drug and/or background check.
Please reach out today and apply to: email@example.com
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit www.ignw.io