|Jr. CNO Developer|
|USA VIRGINIA Vienna|
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Jr. CNO Developer to join our team in Vienna, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
This is a rewarding and highly challenging position where you will join a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced software capabilities to some of THE BEST government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth. Due to this, we’re hiring for all levels of Software Developers. If this opportunity coincides with your passions we’d like to hear from you regardless of where you are in your career.
ManTech is dedicated to hiring the best of the best. Our current employees are highly sought after. Our senior leads are "by name" known within the community. Our alumni have become Chief Technology Officers, founded new companies, and are asked to speak at cyber conferences.
Major Job Functions:
•Works and collaborates within an agile team, but owns the software feature or enhancement through completion.
• Engages with the customer or customer representative to fully understand the desired customer functionality and then strives to develop the best technical solution.
• Expected to actively learn the environment in which the software solution will operate in order to articulate risks and constraints.
• Understands their technical strengths and weaknesses, and works well in isolation (with peer review) on areas of strength and seeks subject matter expertise in growth areas.
• Has a strong understanding of software and Operating Systems fundamentals and feels comfortable applying knowledge toward development efforts on Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android systems.
• Demonstrates solid problem solving and debugging skills to determine the root cause of a software defect.
• Able to review and analyze technical documentation from Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, and other products to gain understanding for software solutions that interact with components within these systems, but also seeks to reverse engineer components to reveal undocumented areas of interest.
• Has a strong understanding of "best practice" software design and organization, and good command of at least one of the following languages: Assembly, C/C++, and Python.
Security Clearance Requirement:
Individuals must be a U.S. Citizen and must be able to obtain a Secret government security clearance (current/active Secret clearance or above is highly desired but not required). Applicants with the appropriate skills but without a security clearance are encouraged to apply. If you’re the right fit for the job, we’ll make it happen. Applicants will be subject to a government security background investigation.
• Bachelor’s degree, professional, or personal experience in the following disciplines: Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Math. Please apply if you do not have a degree as some of our best hires are self-taught.
• At least 2 years of experience.
• Expertise, or passion to become an expert, in low-level / kernel programming and capable in the following subject area: operating system fundamentals to include interrupts, threading, virtual memory, device drivers and memory management techniques.
• Experience in delivering quality products and involvement in all phases of the software development process: Idea, Design, Implementation, Delivery, and Support.
• Experience solving interesting problems on challenging development projects. For example, direct contributions or extension development for tools like Wireshark, Metasploit, Volatility, system internals or debugging tools, IDA Pro, or Anti-Virus tools for a variety of target platforms is a plus.
• Ideal candidates exhibit our core values: Passion, Capacity, and Humility: Passion for the customers and mission we serve; Capacity to learn and grow into a technical leader; and, Humility to learn from others and treat others with mutual respect, and satisfied without public recognition of work.
|For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.|