Our client is searching for candidates for a Jr. Client Success Manager role available in the Cary, NC area supporting a leading Telecommunications provider! Qualified candidates MUST have a Bachelor's degree to be considered, and the pay rate is set at $16/hr. If interested, please send your resume to Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Client Success Management function is accountable for the post-sales relationship with the client; overseeing the operational health of Services from delivery through lifecycle support. Ensures and may manage internal & external resources to deliver services maintain their compliance with customer contractual commitments. Governs reporting and financial management relative to contractual commitments and SLA's, including Billing account strategy, setup and optimization. Responsible to coordinate the establishment of customer specific Service Plans with strategic focus on Continual Service Improvement.
This role provides post-sales, life- cycle relationship, governance of an assigned client base of low to medium complexity and support for small, medium, and large customers. Supports multiple customers/vendors. Generally works under supervision of other team members.
- Accountable for the Client Relationship and the overall clients' satisfaction.
- Must have a working knowledge of the clients' operations, and have the ability to work through business challenges by collaborating to develop solutions to everyday problems.
- Be a strong customer advocate.
- Maintain regular communication with assigned customer contacts to understand and manage performance / service expectations
- Coordinate the establishment of customer specific Service Plans with strategic focus on Continual Service Improvement
- Proactively develop & maintain existing client relationships
- Understanding of Contracts and defined KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and implements action plans when metrics fall below agreed targets
- Administration of Standard Client Deliverables
- Deliver and lead Service Reviews
- Manage internal & external resources to attain client service levels based on contractual commitments
- Develop or maintain ongoing Service Improvement Plan for key performance metrics at risk
- Oversight of client financial management metrics to ensure client contractual commitments are met
- Drive online & eMedia tool enablement and adoption
- Maintain Service focused Open Action Item logs and Continual Service Improvement register
- Responsible for identifying opportunities within the base that can drive new revenue growth
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Products & Solutions
- Generally 3 years of related experience (sales or service)
- Strong organizational, presentation, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience with verbal and written communication
- Business and Financial acumen
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of leadership
- ITIL v3 Certification, or completed within 6 months of start date
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Flexible work schedule
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.