The National Security Group of SAIC currently has a full-time position for a Cyberspace Intelligence Analyst with a TS/SCI Polygraph to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), Fort Meade, Maryland. Job Description:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for cyberspace intelligence analysis to support the Joint Operations Center (JOC) as well as USCYBERCOM, military, and federal partners. Responsibilities may include:
Shifts available include:
- Applying a wide range of intelligence analytic skills to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, vulnerabilities, and personalities that could pose a threat to US computers, communications, weapon systems, and operations.
- Advises stakeholders on key developments in their assigned area, including immediate and long-term responses
- Conducts reviews, identifies gaps, recommends solutions, and ensures alignment with strategies
- Contributing substantive content to the development of complex analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists.
- Possessing an in-depth understanding of intelligence analytic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities.
- Supporting J33 JOC Operations Cell in analyzing complex problems and emergent tasks; formulates POAMs, documents and justify problems via white paper/position paper production.
- Using knowledge of cyberspace operations, processes, and procedures to maintain a common operating picture of the cyberspace operating environment to inform the JOC, J3 and USCYBERCOM leadership as well as the Joint Staff, and Combatant Commands, of USCYBERCOM leading and supporting efforts both globally and within specific geographic CCMDs and AORs.
- Reading and digesting intelligence analysis of adversary malicious cyberspace actions and actors and relate the intelligence to USCYBERCOM and Component cyberspace operations.
- Developing daily and weekly cyberspace operations products to present the information to USCYBERCOM, CCMD, Joint Staff, and National Level Leadership.
- Providing intelligence support to cyber analysts, cyber operations engineers, and product support personnel relative to the cyber arena/terrain.
- Providing intelligence support, expert knowledge and insight into compliance, cyber hunt, incident response, risk and vulnerability assessment, and emerging cyber threat requirements.
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures (SOPs) and/or tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
- WEEKDAY DAYS - TUE-FRI 0530-1530
- WEEKDAY NIGHTS - TUE-FRI 2130-0730
- WEEKEND DAYS - SAT&SUN 0530-1900 ; MON 0530-1830
- WEEKEND NIGHTS - SAT&SUN 1730-0700 ;
* PLEASE NOTE THAT SHIFTS MAY VARY ONCE ON BOARD. Qualifications REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
- Minimum two (2) years of experience as an Intelligence Analyst, Cyber or SIGINT focus with a bachelor's degree. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- ACTIVE TS/SCI with in-scope Polygraph
My SAIC Benefits.