Job Title: Jr. Data Analyst/Business Support Analyst
Location: Montvale, NJ
Job Type: Contract
Duration: Long Term
Experienced team member working in the Global Business Operations (GBO) Business Process Help Desk (BPHD) Team responsible for providing Global Application Support encompassing mailbox monitoring, Remedy tracking and reporting, and support of the application, with occasional extended support during nights/weekends/holidays as needed:
· Provide assistance to professionals by answering Global Support business inquiries via an Outlook mailbox
· Perform daily tasks and processes to support the ongoing use of multiple global risk applications
ServiceNow ticket reporting
· Production issues management tracking
· Individual who can work independently, interact with all levels of management, and as part of the team.
Work with the BPHD Manager and GBO Risk & Regulatory Process Leads to analyze, execute and support business requirements.
· Continuously monitor system for data integrity and defects and work with the Risk & Regulatory Process Leads and ITS teams to resolve issues.
· Provide suggestions on process improvements and application enhancements based on mailbox demand and trends
· Help manage data integrity processes to ensure quality over current data.
· Oversee modifications and general troubleshooting of the applications, and proactively anticipate and resolve potential issues regarding how those would affect the data in the system or even how the data would be presented with the modifications in place.
· Perform special projects as requested by management.
· Perform User Acceptance Testing and report findings to the Risk & Regulatory Process Leads and ITS teams in preparation for application releases and the new inquiries the team will need to answer once enhancements go live
· Develop and maintain processes and become a subject matter expert of the team's main processes and controls
· Should possess the ability to handle multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously.
· Train and coach new team members and check on their learning progress
· Create and maintain team documentation and collaboration site
· Utilize several data resources, specifically Bloomberg, Client, and Moody's, to research and analyze corporate structures, entities, and securities.
· Write and perform complex database queries as a means of increasing departmental efficiency.
· Answer inquiries coming into the Global mailbox
· Working with Risk & Regulatory Process Leads analyze, execute and support business requirements
· Develop and maintain processes
· Train and assist in coaching new team members
Skills - Must have a Bachelor Degree
· Must have the ability to work with and communicate with the business and ITS staff regarding system requirements and modifications to the data.
· Candidate must possess excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
· Ability to prioritize and facilitate assignments with minimal supervision
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong customer relationship management skills and analytical ability, and the ability to work effectively with customers and ITS management/staff.
· Good interpersonal skills with demonstrated success in dealing with diverse functional teams
Research & Troubleshooting Skills – detail oriented
· Possess a high level of motivation with a strong commitment to customer service and continuous improvement.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and support special project needs
· Candidate must have a strong working knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.
· Familiarity with data research tools, specifically Bloomberg, Client, and Moody's
· Familiarity with HTML and SQL
· Big 4 experience is a plus
1200 MacArthur Blvd, 3rd FL. Mahwah, NJ, 07430