Title: Jr. Desktop Support Analyst
Location: Portland OR
Job #: WI8965151213
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW came in #4 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Jr. Desktop Support Analyst to investigate and resolve software and hardware problems of computer users across the organization via remote and deskside support. Responsibilities:
- Support enterprise software uplifts.
- Remote and deskside troubleshooting of software issues: Office 2010-2016 suite, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and many other Windows applications, including engineering software (AutoCAD, etc.). May also support Macs running Office, Mail, and other applications.
- Configuring and troubleshooting of workstations, laptops, printers, network equipment and wireless devices, including mobile devices like iPhones and iPads.
- Imaging computers and troubleshooting imaging issues using SCCM.
- Workstation deployments and recoveries.
- Maintaining hardware and software records using Lansweeper.
- Documenting all work done from initial request through request completion in our Service Desk ticketing system.
- Participate in weekend and holiday on-call rotation.
- 1+years of experience providing hands-on technical support to end users in an enterprise environment.
- Understanding of how to support Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016, Windows 7, Windows 10, antivirus applications, computer imaging, videoconferencing equipment, printers, and remote access tools.
- Understanding of DHCP, DNS, and Active Directory as it relates to user desktop issues and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking protocol to do preliminary network troubleshooting.
- Strong interpersonal, critical thinking and time management skills.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, with the ability to maintain a calm, non-alarmist demeanor when troubleshooting.
- Able to work effectively in a high volume, fast paced industrial environment.
- Some experience supporting Macs in an enterprise environment is helpful but not required.
- Two (2) year associate degree in Computer Information Systems or similar degree program is preferred but not required.
- A+, Network+ or other Microsoft certifications preferred, but not required.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: email@example.com
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs