DevOps and Agile consultant
Location: Fort Worth TX
Duration: 6+ Months
As a DevOps and Agile consultant, you will coach and mentor teams and be the go-to experts on DevOps and Lean Agile/Product Management methods and best practices for the enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business, Management, Information Systems or Engineering
- Four or more years of relevant work experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Preferred Qualifications
- 3 years of experience using Agile, Lean, and DevOps practices
- 2 years of experience with agile engineering practices like Test Automation, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), DevOps, etc.
- 2 years of experience implementing and operating DevOps and Agile tools/platforms across some part of the development lifecycle
- These could include but may not be limited to Pivotal Cloud Foundry, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Hygieia, SonarQube, New Relic, JIRA, Confluence, Rally, etc.
- Familiarity with more than one Agile framework such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, Nexus, DevOps, SAFe, etc.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work across the organization, excellent synthesizing and organization skills, a professional demeanor and the ability to participate in a team environment are key to this position
- This role requires a mastery of understanding of Lean - Agile values, principles and practices and candidates must be continuous learning, open to pivoting and learning new things. The candidate must be will willing to obtain an in-depth understanding of the organization's business and technology portfolios.
- The successful candidate we seek must have a demonstrable track record of achieving success in previous work situations
- You excel at leading without authority, effectively aligning team members as well as client stakeholders and executives around a shared set of objectives to progress the goal of shipping the right product to the client's customers
- Deep user empathy and strong user experience sensibilities Action oriented individual who has strong decision-making skills, self-motivated owner of multiple tasks and accountable to deliverables
2019 Master graduate can also apply