Our Client is looking for an Infrastructure Business Analyst with Data Analysis experience. It is 100% remote. SOX experience would be nice to have!
If interested, please email your resume to Serena at firstname.lastname@example.org Responsibilities:
- Follow up with stakeholders for completion of attestation and validate for completeness and accuracy of attestation.
- Coordinate with internal and external audit teams for SOX control validation, walkthroughs and process reviews.
- Collaborate with internal SOX and GRC teams to define current and future quarterly SOX scope.
- Evaluate the adequacy of key controls and related documentation and provide recommendations where areas for improvement exist.
- Understand and communicate strategic direction to teammates and peer business units.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, lines of business and other internal groups to gather required information or data.
- Supporting data collection and reporting for audits.
- Understand all areas of Truist Infrastructure technical domains: Windows; AD; UNIX / AIX; LINUX; SQL, RACF, Mainframe, DB2, Solaris
- Understand and ability to create and executes scripting using Microsoft Visual Design Studio or other tools used by Truist
- Working with an assigned Project Manager this position will become familiar with all hSTI Infrastructure Privileged Access tools, capabilities, and workstreams.
- Identify any Gaps in robust data collection. Must Haves:
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, technology related field or equivalent education and related training.
2. Clear ability to express complex multidisciplinary technical and business concepts in terms that are understandable to all levels of Lines of Business and corporate management both verbally and in writing.
3. One or two years of demonstrated experience in Information Security and with familiarity of regulatory reports on compliance.
4. Previous experience with Identity and Access Management tools; such as Oracle OIM and SailPoint for attestations.
5. Previous experience with security controls.
6. Previous experience with metrics analysis and definition.
7. Aptitude to understand and adapt to newer technologies.
8. A grounded understanding of applied enterprise information security technologies.
9. Demonstrate a consistent history of delivering on commitments.
10. Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills.
11. Able to work independently with limited supervision.
12. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to both business and technology audiences.
3. Data Analytics skills -
3.1 Required - One to two years Data Analytics experience; may include college level coursework
a. MS Excel VLookUp, HLookUp, pivot tables and graphs
b. Tableau, Qlik, and/or MS Power BI
c. SQL Queries; SQL Stored Procedures; MySQL
3.2 Desired - One to two years ETL or Data Interface experience using:
b. Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
4. Clear ability to express complex multidisciplinary technical and business concepts in terms that are understandable to all levels of Lines of Business and corporate management both verbally and in writing.
5. One or two years of demonstrated experience in Information Security and/or with familiarity of regulatory reports on compliance.
6. Demonstrate a consistent history of delivering on commitments.
7. Able to work independently with limited supervision.
8. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to both business and technology audiences. Nice to Have:
1. Demonstrated progressive experience in Access Attestation and remediation.
2. Prior experience with regulatory reporting.
3. Knowledge of financial services industry and all applicable regulations and industry standards.
4. One of the following certifications or equivalent experience: GCFA, GCIH, GCIA, GPEN, CEH, CISSP, CISM, CCNA and/or CISA certification.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com