The team is seeking motivated, results oriented individual results-oriented technical skills and technical leadership experience. The ideal candidate will act as the principal designer for major systems and their subsystems utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools and existing designs. They will be responsible for technical delivery of complex system design and development activities for a given assignment.
We are currently seeking talented individuals like you who can join our dynamic team of Software Developers. We welcome candidates that require sponsorship (H1B / OPT-STEM / CPT-STEM / L2 EAD / H4 EAD).
- Perform hands-on development work using HTML, Java, JSP and JSF.
- Design systems and components on Weblogic , JBoss, and Oracle platforms
- Coordinate between multiple disciplines (Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers, and Customers) developers to design, develop, implement and support complex business solutions.
- Oversee technical deliverable for invest and maintenance projects through the software development life cycle, including validating the completeness of estimates, quality and accuracy of technical designs, build and implementation.
- Proactively address technical issues and risks that could impact project schedule and/or integrity of the application environment.
- Work closely with stakeholders to design and document solutions that align with the business needs and also consistent with the architectural vision.
- Mentor and train project team members (including Sourcing Partners) to enforce development guidelines and best practices
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related disciple with a minimum of 1+ year of work experience in IT systems analysis and application program development.
- Minimum of 1+ years hands on development experience with, Java, JSP and JSF.
- Thorough understanding and experience using JEE platforms Weblogic and/or JBoss
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts and ability to develop detailed application designs using proven industry patterns and best practices.
- Thorough understanding and experience using relational databases specifically SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Requires understanding & usage of J2EE technologies like Java Web Services, JMS, JDBC, JTA, Java Mail and JMX.
- Superior organization skills with the ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present confidently before a large audience.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and best practices