Job Title: Jr. Java Developer
Location: Florida City - FL
Duration: Full Time Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience :
- Apply software engineering principles and methods to assist in performing a variety of tasks related to planning.
- React to problems and correcting the program as necessary.
- Conduct and coordinate analysis of functional business applications.
- Deisgn software specifications for service oriented architecture objects, applications and enterprise service bus to meet customer requirements.
- Conceptualize, develop and implement a wide variety of program designs.
- Test, debug and refine software to meet customer requirements.
- Evaluates operational activities and determines methods for productivity improvement.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Ability to thrive in a flexible, team-oriented work environment
- Zero to Three years of professional experience developing software
- Experience/skills in one or more of the following: Agile software development (Scrum, etc.), C++, C#, Java, Python, Ruby, etc., Unit Testing/Automated Testing, Software configuration management
- Web application development
- React, Redux, GraphDB, GraphQL, Docker, and AWS Cloud
- Databasse: SQL Server, Postrgresql, MySQL, Oracle
- Linux development
- Agile/Scrum development
- Test Driven Development
- Java REST tools
- DoD background/knowledge
- Strong written and verbal skills to present technical briefings
For immediate consideration, Please click on Apply Now OR Forward the resume to email@example.com
Simplex Info Systems Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels of the company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.