We are seeking a local Jr. Java developer, with experience in Digital Marketing and e-commerce projects. The ideal candidate will be responsible for development, unit testing, and implementation of our e-commerce platform. This position requires experience in Java and Spring.
Candidates do not need to have the Hybris, this is something they can teach you.
The developer should be able to work independently and within a team of developers to deliver end–to–end web solutions for moderate to complex projects in a fast paced environment.
Salary: 75K with a 5K bonus.
Location: Glenview, IL
Jr. Java Developer – Digital Marketing and e-commerce Projects
- Participate in the development, testing, and implementation of Hybris applications with integration to various internal and third-party systems.
- Develop digital consumer experiences based on Hybris and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Interact with other development teams to ensure a consistent approach to software development.
- Participate in an Agile development team, and assist with the estimation of development tasks.
- Build automated unit testing and assist with Continuous Integration capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology or similar degree required.
- Proficiency in building web applications involving Java (Spring, Junit, ANT, etc.).
- Understanding of object oriented technologies and relational databases.
- Strong analytic problem solving and critical–thinking skills.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.