Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Jr Network Engineer
to join a technology company supporting the Army National Guard in Cary, NC
.Responsibilities of the Jr Network Engineer include:
• Primary interface to customers in support of WAN/LAN enterprise projects.
• Create hardware and software configuration upgrades.
• Responsible for performing routed/switched network design activity for large enterprise customer data networks.
• Provide IP addressing and routing strategies.
• Prepare network schematics to define and illustrate network design solutions.Required Qualifications of the Jr Network Engineer include:
• Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of relevant experience.
• Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) Certification.
• Security + Certification.
• Secret Clearance.Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience with Cisco LAN switching, WAAS, juniper routing and internal wireless products.
• Technical Knowledge and CCNP experience.
• Experience with BGP, MPLS, IPSec, and/or other similar contemporary technological tools.Compensation and Benefits for the Jr Network Engineer include:
• Salary Range: $68,000-$76,000 **depends upon experience**
***MUST HAVE A SECRET CLEARANCE OR HIGHER***Keywords:
- Full benefits: PTO, Paid Holidays, United Healthcare, MetLife Dental, VSP Vision, 401k.
Engineer, Engineering, Lifecycle Engineering, Lifecycle, WAN, LAN, Security+, Clearance, Secret, Secret Clearance, CCNP, BGP, WAAS, MPLS, QoS, IP Telephony, Multicast, CCNA, Cary, North Carolina, NC, Army, National Guard, Army National Guard, IP addressing, Cisco Certified Network Administrator