Jr. Ops Project Coordinator in Knoxville, Tennessee
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- National leader in mobile technology consulting and sales based in Knoxville, TN
- Nearly 30 years of history providing customer service and sales with a footprint of over 750 locations in 40 states
- Recognized as the "Agent of the Year" 3 times for a leading network provider
- People first company that believes their employees are the secret ingredient for their sustained success
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Employee first culture where you are treated as their most important customer
- Industry leading training and development program that allows you to advance your career while learning new skills and technologies
- A competitive compensation package with overtime possibility
- The opportunity to be a part of team that has a lasting impact on their industry
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
- Execute and analyze reports for the formulation of inventory strategy, communicating findings to Operations Support Supervisor.
- Track age and lifespan of equipment, communicating when specific equipment will be retired and the pickup/return process. Receive and maintain letters/certificates of destruction for machines that require it.
- Initiate stock balancing activities.
- Assist with transfer orders, shipping, and receiving of assets within the Support Operations Team.
- Forecast, track, and analyzes results for break/fix inventory.
- Maintains records of assigned/loaned equipment (onsite and remote) by location within our ticketing system.
BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- 1+ years of experience working in a Project Coordinator type role in an Operations or Logistics environment
- Working knowledge of Service Now or a similar asset management system
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with multiple team members and departments
- Background in a warehouse of shipping facility is preferred