- Work directly with the management team to identify opportunities to create new products and enhance existing applications.
- Our team prides itself on its ability to provide high quality software releases on tight schedules. As such, we rely heavily on agile development practices, including code reviews, and daily standups to stay at the top of our game.
- Enhance the functionality and performance of current projects through prioritized feature development and maintenance.
- Collaborate closely with the development team throughout the development lifecycle of projects.
- Identify new opportunities to improve the quality, efficiency, and scalability of new and existing projects.
- Work directly with backend database systems to improve upon and maintain the structural integrity and functionality of the data.
Successful candidate will have:
- Experience with MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
- The ability to adapt to, and switch between, both old development practices and new.
- Willingness to learn relevant new technologies as needed.
- Familiarity with version control, project management, and issue tracking tools.
- A strong desire to collaborate, listen and learn
Bonus points for experience with:
- Alternative operating systems ( Linux, BSD, OSX ).
- Apache2 / nginx installation and configuration.
- Docker / Kubernetes
- MySQL / MongoDB
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k With match
- Flexible hours.
- A creative, fun working environment.