Role: Project Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA (Initially Remote)
Recent Grads who have knowledge on Project Management can also apply
Under limited supervision, manages projects through the full life cycle from project definition and approval through implementation and evaluation of all project deliverables. Provides guidance to the project team. May also serve in a lead role.
· 3+ - IT Application development Project Management with multiple projects from requirements gathering to close out phases
· 3+ - Experience in new development, installation and configuration on large IT application development projects with internal/external customers
· 3+ - Experience in waterfall, hybrid and Agile/Scrum based projects methodologies
· 3+ - Able to develop and maintain schedules in Oracle Primavera P6 EPPM without any additional training
· 3+ - Bachelors Degree with a concentration in IT, computer science, business or related field.
· 3+ - Experience with managing project sites/documentation in Sharepoint
· 3+ - Experience with planning, tracking, and managing agile development projects with Jira
· PMP and/or CSM Certified