A major Japanese IT company is looking for a Senior Network & Server Engineer
At the New York office. (Torrance CA office is also looking for an Engineer as well. )
* Full time, English and Japanese language skills preferred.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience of System Integration.
Requirements to be applicable any four below 1 ~ 6:
1. Experience on design and build IP Phone System like Cisco Call Manager or Avaya.
2. Experience of application with Cisco products (Router/Switch) with knowledge of debug
3. Experience on design and build application, routing, Firewall / VPN on UNIX
4. Experience of proposal and system integration with knowledge of Exchange and Active Directory on Microsoft Windows Server.
5. Experience of IT Project Management of Office Relocation Project
6. Experience of work at ISP / Carrier
Analyzes potential client s needs, market trends & demands. Creates made-to-order services and products for clients with utilizing available Internet related Products, Services and Technologies.
Technical Project Management for pre-sales and post-sales.
Implement and upgrade existing and new solutions.
Operates, maintains, and troubleshoots Network/Server/Phone system.
Technical Consultation for customers.
Customer supports for high technical level issue.
Troubleshooting of high technical level issue for 24 hours x 7days on-call duty (Not full shift duty).
Controls projects and circuit providers (carriers) for on-time circuit turn-up and troubleshooting.
Provides installation, analysis and other field services at site.
Manages existing accounts for all technical issues.
Implement and upgrade existing and new services.