VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Jr. Staff Accountant
- Provides management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts; assist in preparing financial statements
- The Staff Accountant shall perform a variety of financial support functions for the executive, program, and client offices and at a minimum shall perform any of the following functions
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist Controller in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Research, track and resolve accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws.
- Constantly update job knowledge.
- Gain knowledge of QuickBooks Pro.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- Strong communication skills with personnel in varying levels of an organization.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. SAP)
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
Key Skills: Accountant, Invoices, Billing, Finance, Business Administration, QuickBooks Pro , Documentation
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc