SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objective while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we "Redefine Ingenuity".
We are actively seeking a Junior Systems Administrator, with Network Administration focus, to join a collaborative Operations and Management team in a highly missioned-focused environment. This position is principally a hands-on position to monitor network devices, services, and servers; collection and review of network data; interacting with vendors (to include service providers); and providing end user support and resolutions. The candidate should be able to work as part of a team to create and maintain detailed network documentation; be willing to partake in group collaboration and project planning; and effectively communicate issues and resolutions to all levels within the organization. The candidate must be able to support a second shift schedule, 5 days a week: (Monday - Friday) from 1200 - 2000 or 1300 - 2200, as well as occasional off-hour support (8 hour shifts within those time frames). Qualifications Mandatory Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Minimum of one year of professional experience in Windows and/or Linux Systems/Network Administration.
- Demonstrated experience with Cisco and Juniper networking equipment focused on maintenance and upgrades.
- Demonstrated experience with group policy and user account administration.
- Demonstrated experience providing end-user support.
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge with network security, especially access control lists.
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge with network monitoring tools.
- Demonstrated professional experience with one or more of the following tools/technologies: AWS/C2S, VMWare, CloudFormation, WSUS, Python, Ansible, Bash, Powershell, vSphere, and/or Ubuntu.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Networking, Information Technology, or closely related field from an accredited university/college.
- Certifications: RHCSA, A+, N+, Cisco CCNA, CISSP, and/or JNCIA
My SAIC Benefits.