Odesus is a premier IT consulting company specializing in project staff augmentation. For over a decade, Odesus has been the go-to company providing top quality IT consultants.
Our client in Burbank, CA is currently seeking a Support Technologist on a contract basis. At least 1 year of writing / debugging and supporting Powershell scripts is a must!
Ideal candidates will be able to provide company wide support in the creation and maintenance of user system accounts, application accounts, email accounts and file/resource security for both employee and non-employees. Platforms will include:
- Microsoft Outlook e-mail accounts
- Active Directory Accounts using Microsoft Management Console and PowerShell scripting
- Unix accounts
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) accounts
- RSA Secure ID key fob & soft token accounts
Qualified candidates will be able to:
- Create, update and disable user and system accounts for the platforms listed above.
- Create and maintain security groups, as necessary, for the platforms listed above.
- Monitor and resolve requests in the Remedy case management system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Process HR Hire, Re-Hire, Transfer and Termination reports and take the necessary actions based upon those reports.
- Develop and update process guides in conjunction with streamlining the processes as necessary.
Functions include but not limited to:
- Add new users, modify existing users, and disable or delete users
- Reset passwords and unlock user IDs
- Validate users and roles against Segregation of Duties (SOD) database
- Maintain user accounts in master database
- Process emergency requests
For immediate consideration and more information, please send your resume as a Word document today!